But... the to-do list to get ready for that vacation is daunting!
Things I have to do today:
1. Finish three projects at work
2. Mop and vacuum the floors at home - I hate coming home to a dirty house!
3. Make lemon parsley pork chops for dinner AND eat them, of course.
4. I'm doing a really cool birthday surprise for someone special and I need to finish some parts before I leave.
5. I'm taking some gifts back east - need to finish them so I can take them.
6. I need to finish the laundry so Eric and I have all the clothes we will need. I also need to figure out how cold it will be. Flip flops or shoes? The weather forecast says the lowest it will be is 41 degrees, and the highs will be between 58 and 75 degrees. But with the humidity... I DON'T KNOW! Maybe I just take both. :)
7. I need to pack... for both Eric and myself.
8. I have a wedding photoshoot I need to get on a DVD before I leave, and possibly get in the mail. If I don't finish it before I leave, I can do it on the plane as well - so not the BIGGEST priority.
The biggest thing to do before I leave...
Convince myself that abandoning my healthy foods and eating cheesesteaks and greasy pizza all week is just fine! :)
Now... let's just hope I'm not forgetting anything.
Time to get to work!!