Sunday, March 12, 2017

2011 bought!

I finished and order my 2011 blog book today! And surprisingly, there was a 40% off flash sale! YES PLEASE!! Now on to make sure my blog is updated for 2012, create that book, then order that too as soon as there is another sale! My personal blog will become my Sunday night project.

This is so silly, but I feel so accomplished getting just that one done. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me to catch my blog up to present, but my goal is to get it completely done by the time we go on the cruise in June. I may want to start doing a book for each vacation we take with the kids so they can have vacation memory books when they get older. I'm not sure if I want to commit to something like that, but it would be nice to be all caught up so I could do it.

Off to update 2012!

No comments: